St George's Bristol
St George’s Bristol is one of the country’s leading concert halls. It boasts a superb acoustic and unique atmosphere which attracts the world’s best artists.A full and vibrant programme, with over 250 events each year, makes it an incredibly popular and important venue for all kinds of music.St George’s is also a charity (registration number 295178) dedicated to promoting high quality music to diverse audiences. We do this by offering the best classical, jazz, blues, folk and world music as well as family concerts and talks.We rely on ticket sales and venue hire to meet much of our annual running costs of £1 million, receiving public funding of just £35,000. Each year we are faced with a shortfall of around £300,000 which must be raised from donations. To find out how you can support St George’s, please visit http://www.stgeorgesbristol.co.uk/support-us/
Great George Street (off Park Street)
Visit the Organisation's website
For more information, please visit the following pages on our website:
- St George’s Bristol welcomes children and families throughout the year and we hope to make your visit an enjoyable one. The site is accessible to pushchairs and wheelchair users when approached via the gates on Charlotte Street.
- All year round we present a range of events suitable for children and families
For more information, please visit the following page on our website:
- St George’s Bristol regrets that due to our Grade 2* listed-building status there is limited access to some parts of the venue. However, we welcome customers with additional needs and there is a dedicated accessible entrance from Charlotte Street (via two external lifts) and a lift in the stalls foyer providing access to St George’s Bar.
- Limited parking space is available for disabled ‘Blue Badge’ holders in the adjacent car park but must be reserved in advance.
- Free carer tickets are available for each full paying ticket holder who requires someone to assist them with their visit.
- St George’s Bristol is equipped with a T-Loop hearing system.
- Guide dogs are admitted to all parts of the venue.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located within the Bar, accessible by lift.
This organisation has
signed up to theFamily Arts Standards