A Jacobean mansion set in a beautiful Park. Aston Hall has hands-on galleries and activities, dressing up, children's activities and trails, for families, as well as plenty for adult visitors.
Tel: 0121 675 4722
Visit the Organisation's website
- Free car parking
- Tearoom selling light snacks and drinks, highchairs available. Warm water can be provided for warming baby milk.
- Level access to ground floor for buggies/wheelchairs - buggies must be left in (staffed) Great Hall if going upstairs.
- Baby changing facilities in both male and female toilets.
- Secure gardens (with garden games available, weather permitting)
- Shop sells a range of children's toys and pocket money items.
- Children's activities in the Hall include children's trails, handling boxes, dressing up clothes, hands-on rooms, and a family room with stories and games.
AccessibilityBus and train stops approximately 10 minutes walk from the Hall.
There is level access to the ground floor of the Hall itself - no lift access above ground floor. For those unable to walk upstairs there is a computer interactive showing all the rooms above the ground floor.
The Stables Range has level access to the ground floor, and lift access to the top floor, which contains the Astonish Gallery, community room and an accessible toilet.
This organisation has
signed up to theFamily Arts Standards