I'm An Aristocrat, Get Me Out Of Here!
Gonzo Moose return to The Pound with a new version of this swashbuckling, fun-packed adventure bursting with the company's trademark visual comedy and verbal wit.
You'll gasp, laugh and be amazed at the elaborate sword fights, the heart-wrenching love scenes and the sensational death-defying French accents in this wonderfully inventive and gripping comedy.
Wed 30 Oct
Thu 31 Oct
‘A patchwork quilt of vivid comic innovation’ The Stage
More info / book »
£8 (£7 concessions)
Suitable for ages:
Pound Arts Trust
Family Friendly Facilities: The Pound can offer the following family friendly facilities:
- Free car parking
- Dedicated disabled parking
- Child-friendly café menu
- Highchairs provided for café
- Ramp for buggies
- Unisex Baby Changing facilities
- Small outdoor courtyard play area for children
- Ability to heat baby milk
Accessibility: The Pound is committed to being accessible to all and offers a range of services to help make your visit enjoyable:
When booking tickets for events, please let us know if you use a wheelchair or need any additional assistance. Carers may be eligible for a free ticket - please ring the box office for details.
- All public areas within The Pound are accessible by wheelchair users
- A disabled toilet is situated within the main building
- There are two disabled bays in the car park
- The auditorium is fitted with a hearing loop